Skip to main content

Important News - Our New Identity!

Important News - Our New Identity!
by David Louis Puttick -
Number of replies: 0

As I’m sure many of you already know, dBs Berlin is going through a complete rebrand. As the founder of dBs Berlin I feel it is important to communicate with you directly about this new identity which we will all be part of. Our new name will be:- 

Catalyst - Institute for Creative Arts, Technology & Leadership

The process has taken considerably longer than expected so firstly I’d like to thank you all for your patience. I’m sure some of you may have unanswered questions about this change and may be wondering why we were taking so long to talk with you about it.

We are nearly at the point when the process of transformation will begin so the long wait is over. The new name reflects our purpose, our values and the growth we have been going through as an organisation. We’re super excited to finally be rolling it out into the real world and sharing it with you all.

Our new identity will commence rolling out at the beginning of 2020. It will be done in carefully planned stages and will have zero impact on the quality of your learning experience.

We will not be referring to ourselves by the new name until the website has been officially launched. Launching a new brand is hard work and we would love to have your help and support in letting the world know about our new identity.

I’d really like to have a personal conversation with you about this important next stage in our growth, so I am planning to drop in to one of your classes on the following dates:-

November 20, 21, 22

December 9, 10, 11

Here are some initial questions answered:-

Catalyst Rebrand FAQ

And here is a form where you can submit any other questions you may have in the meantime:-

Question Submission Form

I look forward to speaking with you all soon.

P.S. I have another piece of exciting news which I'll share with you when we meet